
For those of you who have been curious about Lily Lolo but not bought anything yet...they are currently having a 15% discount on all products!
Please note the following:
* The discount code easterlily must be entered at time of checkout online or quoted over the phone at the time of purchase. Offer ends midnight 16th April 2009. Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, and no cash alternative is offered.
Visit the website here www.lilylolo.co.uk
Hellcandy's recommendations include the following:
* Rosy Apple Blusher
* Smokey Brown eyeshadow
* Ripe Plum eyeshadow
* Green Opal eyeshadow
* Pixie eyeshadow
I think I will make a small order and get a few brushes and the "pure" eyeshadow for fancy dress moments when I need a pale face. *nods*
Let me know if you order anything!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.