Search This Blog

Wednesday, 29 April 2009

THE DAY WAS OFF TO A FLYING START...LITERALLY.


Oh I am a silly silly girl *huge sigh*

You see, I took a bit of a tumble. Actually, it was quite a fantastic tumble that if caught on CCTV would have been a good YouTube moment.

What happened was I had to run for my tube this morning. This is the 8.38am tube. I could have waited for the next tube which was only 10 minutes after, but I like to arrive early and leave on time. *huge sigh* Oh yes, I do regret not making this decision now...

What happened was I arrived at the station and heard the dreaded sound of my tube arriving on the opposite platform. A mad dash ensues and I proceed to sprint down the underpass to get to the other platform.

There were two other commuters running...I zipped past them...in my head it honestly felt like it was a frikking race and I, ME(!) was winning!

...That was until my shoe decided to play foul and trip me up and then I was FALLING. Slow motion no less...like a frantic wilderbeast I took a glorious tumble and fell flat on all fours.

OH THE SHAME.

SO yes...that will teach me *pouts*

No more running for me. Oh no...

My left knee feels a bit screwed and a bruise is debating on whether to go all out purple on my knee...it's time to pull out the arnica cream me thinks.

See..I was getting to the product!

Arnica = bruise cream. You can get it in cream or gel form from your pharmacy.

Slather this baby on if you decide to play fool like me and your bruises will disappear a hell of lot quicker.

Erugh...I am SO SO wretchedly silly sometimes. *sulks*

But looking back...it was tres amusing!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww... dude. hehe. Sorry, I can't help but laugh at the mental image... but *wince* to the pain :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bruise has surfaced...two of them no less! If I saw someone fall like I fell I would be in hysterics...seriously. At least I can laugh at myself thank gawd.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.