Search This Blog

Thursday, 9 April 2009

REVIEW: DR ORGANIC ALOE VERA WET WIPES


I've been trying to find some super gentle facial wipes for ages. A facial wipe that's going to easily remove the daily grime from my face, but at the same time, a facial wipe whose main ingredient isn't alcohol and won't dry my skin out. Ho hum...*twiddles fingers* This could be difficult...

Now I don't normally use facial wipes I might have you know. BUT! There is on occasion when sometimes they are they way to go...particularly from a big night out...and cleansing is the LAST thing on your mind...sleep becomes the dominant desire...you know what I mean.

SO...the above be my reasons...on the facial wipe hunt I went and discovered the "Dr Organic" range in Holland and Barrett.

100% natural, paraben free, no artifical colours, fragrances or preservatives says the packet...me like!

I've only just used one having just got home from meeting a dear friend and first impressions...smell = meh...I do like a bit of scent even if it is artificial!


BUT! They seem to do the job, face is clean and it doesn't make my face sting so that's another brownie point.

They don't however, remove waterproof mascara..shame.

All in all..I think I quite like this product!

Holland & Barrett are currently doing a "buy one get one half price" promotion at the moment and the Dr Organic range is quite extensive with the wipes available in tea tree too.

Price for the facial wipes? £2.49 for 20...so not too bad really.

For more info visit the Dr Organic website here

or visit the Holland & Barrett website here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.