Search This Blog

Wednesday, 22 April 2009

LOOT & PLUNDER: GOSH LIGHT N SHINE + BOURJOIS NAIL VARNISH


Good evening :)

Think I'm going to keep this short as I have spent the last hour looking for my digital camera and for the life of me it has vanished. The "borrowers" have obviously taken it so I shall just have to wait for them to return it!

Annoyign really as I wanted to take some decent photos for you of my latest purchases.

Today was a really pants day so I consoled myself by perusing the usual lunchtime haunts for a small little present for ME. Which obviously meant Boots and Superdrug, and I came back with the following:

Gosh Light N Shine Lip Glosses in 02 and 05.
£8.32 each (bit pricy for Gosh but sooooo good)

I could have easily have gotten 3 as there was a baby pink shade I wanted too but trying to be good.
I have to say I adore these. They have super fine glitter in them and really remind me of the Mac dazzleglass.
They are also very gimmicky as they have a little in built light inside the wand with a little mirror on the side of the tube so you can apply lipgloss in the dark or at clubs. This can prove annoying as it's quite blinding and screams out to people whenever I get it out....during the day in the office..this is nicht so gut!

Bourjois So Laque! Nail Varnish in Violet
approx £3.50 in Boots (on offer)

This shade is so unique. I love it! It's a bright matte violet but so so pretty! I might have to adorn my toenails in this colour...

I really wish I could take better photos for you and I will when I find that wretched camera, but for now I really must get some sleep. Got a sore throat and feeling pretty ick which sucks arse as I don't want to be ill over the weekend!

Adieu everyone. x

2 comments:

  1. Seriously...and I am being dead serious...this is how I handle things that I lose so I don't freak out.
    Blame the Borrowers...it's so much easier.
    Just ask my brother!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.