Ok first off my apologies for the lack of blog yesterday...came home late and was in no fit state to write anything of semi interest, let alone for it to make any sense.
Needless to say I have been feeling quite sorry for myself all day...check the Twitter updates for confirmation ;)
Anyway...so it was pay day on Wednesday and I have been a busy internet shopping bee!
I bought myself a few brushes from Lily Lolo...the foldable lip brush as I cannot find the other one I have for love nor money...
I also ordered the eyeliner brush as it looks pretty nifty and it was only £4. Bonus!
I have also joined the Konad Nail stamping fad...in fact my kit arrived today and it's proving a real MESS to use...will blog properly about it once I've mastered the art (this could take a while...as it's currently frustrating the HELL out of me).
Hmmm what else? Shall I tell you about the non make up stuff I bought? *ponders*
Oh ok...I have also bought myself a pair of black skinny jeans...eeeek I have no idea where that desire came from as I live in dresses...pretty much constantly!
I also bought a pretty pair of Melissa/Vivienne Westwood pumps as I need some flat shoes and red is my fav shoe colour so these will be perfect. Should get them tomorrow so will snap a photo for you then!
Anyway...I am exhausted but have blogged *nods*.
So on that note I shall say "so long farewell auf wiedersehen goodbye!"
Search This Blog
Friday, 17 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


yes please on the rusk review! i've just bought the whole curl silk line--hope it'll work out. the only complaint i've had yet with rusk is that i love, love the wired styling cream but it smells like BABY BUTT.
ReplyDeletewhy?!
Ooo I did try that wired styling cream as it was it my kit...it was a bit heavy for my hair, even though I think it said it was good for thickening!
ReplyDeleteI'll gather up what rusk products I've got and write a review soon!