Search This Blog

Saturday, 4 April 2009

MOST WANTED...(BUT NOT YET BOUGHT!) part un

Bit of a fleeting blog this one as I am in the middle of getting ready to go out...it is Saturday after all!

So whilst my heated rollers are warming up I thought I would write a quick entry on my "most wanted" items.

Technically I can get them now but I am like a squirrel when it comes to budgeting and saving sooo ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG SPIDER! FECKING SPIDER

(5 minutes later....)

My apologies...a horrible jumping spider just appeared on my bed...eeek

Now where was I? Oh yes...so let's get to the point..my top most wanted right now include the following:

1) Revlon's wretchedly-impossible-to-find-in-the-UK lipstick "Cherries In The Snow" (yes, yes I AM still harping on about it!)

2) Incoco nail applique (another "in Boots" job but NOWHERE to be seen). I read somewhere that this stuff lasts 2 weeks without chipping and that's right up my alley!

3) Talika's Heated Eyelash Curler. My Revlon one met it's doom when a full bottle of orange juice peed in my bag. (The Mulberry survived!)

4) Mac's limited edition 226 brush. I missed it with the BBR collection but thankfully it's being re-released. WOO

5) Mac paintpot in Painterly (even though I own 3 paintpots already and I really don't like them much!)

6) Creme De La Mer spf cream (a friend can get me 50% off so this is definitely a MUST!)

Ermmm and thanks about it....for now as curlers are ready!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.