

So Mac have released the latest collections but I am not really sure if I am feeling them!
I love the look of the sugarsweet glosses but this is nothing new really as I remember the Body Shop doing this tri colour thing years and years ago! In fact I think I even owned a few.
I think I can look beyond this gimmick and say no..besides I don't like glosses much *shrugs*
Same goes for the shade sticks...I've got a few already but I very rarely use them so doubt I will get any of these either!
The only thing I kind of like is lipstick "lollipop Loving" but still....
Re: Colour Ready...nothing grabs me!
WTF?!! SHE WANTS NOTHING FROM MAC???
However, this doesn't mean that I am not looking forward to the other collections...I am particularly looking forward to the return of the Dazzle Glasses, the Lustre Drops in the Style Warrior collection and the return of the 226 brush in the Colour Craft collection...MISSED it in the BBR one! NEED IT, WANT IT...SIMPLY MUST HAVE IT.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.