Search This Blog

Thursday, 23 April 2009

*sniff* mutter mutter mutter!

A super quick blog tonight as I am feeling quite under the weather. Been exhausted all day so hoping a good nights sleep will see me fit as a fiddle tomorrow!

I am also still looking for my wretched camera! At this rate I will just have to dig up my other lens for my SLR. *grumble*

I did a little bit of shopping today at Mac...purchased two lipsticks which were "twig" and "mac red".

So norty of me!

Anyway...I really am in dire need of a good nights sleep so please excuse me and this terrible poor excuse for a blog entry :(

I really need to get better for the weekend. This week has officially sucked arse (not including Monday). x

2 comments:

  1. :(
    I hope you get better dude... and find your camera. What SLR do you have? (I love photography and can't help being nosey). :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the well wishes! I've got a Nikon D70 ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.