Search This Blog

Monday, 13 April 2009

MINI LOOT & PLUNDER

Hello and a very happy Easter to you!

I have had a wonderfully long weekend and feeling very relaxed...*happy sigh*

To celebrate Easter I thought I would get myself one of the Lush Easter ballistics and got myself the deliciously scented "Magic". The scent is just incredible with peppermint, marjoram, and basil oil being the main ingredients. Mmmmm...

I also got myself a "Buffy" body butter. If I had to choose one product from Lush for anyone to try then it would, hands down, be a Buffy. You basically use it on damp skin to exfoliate and moisturise your body. It truly is a devine product that leaves skin feeling incredible. I HEART it very very much. *nods*



ANDDDDDDDDD

Last but not least...I also got myself a French Toast flavoured lip balm from "Cyber Candy"...a sweet store in London that sells candy from all around the world...so great for ex pats etc.
Surprisingly the feel of this balm is really nice. Most of the time I find lip balm too greasy (think the Hershey's lip balms in Sephora) but this one is just right..and it smells and TASTES fantastic!


*update you can purchase the above lip balm here

2 comments:

  1. wow french toast flavour!! can u buy these online?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just added the link for you! They also have other flavours like Jelly Belly, cinnamon rolls, Betty Brocker, Baby Ruth and Lucky Gems!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.