Search This Blog

Sunday, 19 April 2009

REVIEW: INCOCO NAIL APPLIQUE part 2

Quick blog for you tonight m'dears as a girls gotta get her beauty sleep...oh yes! It's predicted to be a beautiful day tomorrow and I intend to make the very most of it ;)

SOOOOO...I guess this blog is going to be all about nails.

First off...Konad. I haven't even ventured near the messy little disaster-prone-stamp-of-doom again. The thought of painting my nails, messing them up and then having to paint them again is just too tedious beyond imagination. I think I am going to have to stamp a few bits of paper first *furrows brow quizically*

So I took the safe option and ventured down the Incoco avenue and donned my finger nails in a wonderful cherry vamp shade of "casablanca".
It's a rich metallic colour and I am loving Incoco SO SO much. This time I applied them all pretty much all perfectly (but subsequently scratched my thumb trying on a pair of pretty shoes!).

SO yes...see! BEHOLD...The lady is a VAMP.


All you stateside readers I am so so envious of you right now as you have a much better choice of colours over there (you can find them at Walgreens apparently). The website shows so many beautiful colours but I have only found three here...and only one Boots that sells them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.