Search This Blog

Friday, 24 April 2009

REVIEW: GOSH LIGHT N SHINE LIP GLAZE


HORRAY! She's found her camera...twas wedged down the side of my bed of all frikking places. Borrowers must have got super tired and couldn't haul it any further.

So tonight I have decided to babble about the new Gosh Light N Shine lip glazes.


I LOVE them, and this coming from a girl who detests lip glosses!

Why do I heart them?
Because they have glitter in of course! Although any old glitter will not suffice. It has to be fine...teeny tiny particles of light catching goodness. *nods*

So I purchased a 05 (left swatch) and 02 (right swatch). Photos do NOT do them justice!


These glosses are adorable and remind me heavily of the Mac dazzle glasses but these have the added bonus of being gimic-tastic! A wonderfully tacky light up wand and built in side mirror make them delightfully/horrendously attention grabbing if you're applying them in public.

The gloss itself isn't super thick or tacky (bonus points) and they really add some extra pop if applied on top of lipstick....mmm me likes very much! I'm particularly loving the 02 over my red lipsticks but just in the middle mind. Gives it a nice depth. Below is the 02 on bare lips:


At just over £8 they are a bit pricy for high street and not far off a dazzle glass, but I really do adore them and think they are worth the price.

If you get the chance to check them out I would highly recommend them and I am sorely debating getting the baby pink one I had my greedy eye on....Sleep well everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.