Search This Blog

Tuesday, 7 April 2009

MOST WANTED...BUT NOT YET BOUGHT Part deux

Hey everyone...I've just finished watching "The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas" and it's left me feeling pretty melancholy. Gosh...I really shouldn't watch films like that (but I loved the book so much)...has anyone seen it?

So yes, this has kind of left me reeling in the aftermath that goes with a sad film..i.e bummed out and uninspired to write anything creative tonight.

*sigh*

So I thought I would add more to my "Most Wanted...but have yet to buy" and I would like to propose the following:

* Anything from Lush. I want a treat like a yummy massage bar or a delicious bath ballistic.

* Mac 204 Lash Brush (will get this tomorrow me thinks)

* Mac Twig Lippy...I have wanted this for so long but always get seduced by other more vibrant colours...

* MORE incoco appliques...in LOLITA especially.

And that m'dears is as about as social as I get right now. I must remember to write blogs BEFORE the sad films! YIKES...

But on a more cheerful note, I am simply LOVING my Sinderella nails...and I love the name. Makes me feel like I should do something devilish.

Tomorrow me thinks is a "don the red lippy" day. I need a bit of glamour to my week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.