Search This Blog

Wednesday, 15 April 2009

UPDATE: INCOCO NAIL APPLIQUE

Thought I would write a quick update to let you know how the Incoco nail appliques are holding up and I must say...they are pretty damn good!

I applied them last Tuesday and here is a photo I took this evening...not bad eh?


As you can see they haven't chipped BUT...they are growing out so you can see my natural nail colour. So I can see these lasting the 2 weeks without any chips but it's the growing out thing that's a bit obvious.
I guess it's similar to acrylics when they grow out and you have to fill them in.

I've been checking a few of the big Boots in London and haven't found any other place that sells them other than Boots in Westfield and only in the three colours previously mentioned. Hopefully they will increase the range as I really adore them!

In other Hell Candy news...today was pay day so I am currently sifting through plenty of websites to decide what to spend my pay packet on...I shall let you know tomorrow what I have decided so far...Eeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.