Search This Blog

Sunday, 5 April 2009

LOOT & PLUNDER = BARRY M

Mew. I am very very sleepy *big yawn*. This weekend has been lovely!

I was very good and kept my purchases small but simply adore these new Barry M Dazzle Dusts I bought today. For those of you not in the know, Barry M is basically a cheap line of make up which you can get from the drugstore/chemist. BUT! The colour range is amazing and I absolutely adore the quality of the dazzle dusts, so richly pigmented and only £4.50 a pot! Check out the website here

The colours I purchased are as follows:

Barry M 96 - a fantastic rich yellow/gold. It's simply gorgeous and am thinking it would be perfect as the weather gets warmer!


Barry M 98 - this reminds me of a peacock! It's got amazing tones of purple, turquoise and green. Photos and swatches do NOT do this beauty justice!


Swatches below (but such bad swatches am afraid! I really need a new camera!):



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.