Search This Blog

Monday, 27 April 2009

MONDAY NIGHT MUTTERINGS...OH YES!


Hello dear readers, I hope you all had a wonderfully wicked weekend ;)

All naughtiness aside may I commence with tonight's mutterings...and indeed my mind has been pondering over many make up induced thoughts.

I think the theme for tonight is going to be lips...

Am loving lip products right now.
I tend to focus mostly on my eyes, but as the weather gets better the smokey eye look and the heavy shadows seem to drift off, only to be replaced with lippy products...!

Mmmm

So for the last 7 days I have been mostly liking the following:

* Mac Popster Lip Conditioning balm with Benetint as a base.
I heart this combo and Popster is fab for warm weather...SPF baby!

* "Mac Red" lipstick.
As much as I would love to say that I am a Russian Red lady a la Dita Von Teese...am afraid to say I think "Mac Red" lippy suits me much better. The texture is satin so it's not as drying to my lips and in general, I think it feels a hell of a lot better.


* Gosh Light N Shine glosses...
I'll say it again I love these glosses very very much. They might even divert me away from the Dazzleglass return...WTF?!!

* Not lip related but ah well! I heart my heated curlers.
I haven't had the time to curl my hair lately but over the weekend I made time to sit and curl my hair and I loved it.
For someone who has poker straight hair naturally it's nice to get a bit of volume in there once in a while. I only wish I could be bothered to wake up earlier in the morning to curl it during the week days too. Instead I am sitting here with them in now...it's a beach hair effect for tomorrow!

What else am I loving?

Hmmmmm...I think that's about it for tonight *nods*

Hope you're all having a lovely evening :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.