Search This Blog

Tuesday, 21 April 2009

WHEN THE SUN COMES OUT THE FACTOR BAZILLION DOES TOO!


So the sun has got it's hat on...hip hip hip horray!

Don't know that song? Ah well!

So here in Blighty we've had some gloriously sunny days and it looks like the week is set for more...yay! *dances*

With the sunshine also comes my need for a good sunscreen. Especially for my face.

Why? Because I tend to get hyper pigmentation (aka brown spots, sun spots yadda yadda) and I HATE them. Especially the big one growing under my right eye *sigh*

Throughout the year I always have a face cream that has spf in..usually Estee Lauder's Day Wear Plus with spf 15. But as some of you may know I am waiting for my friend to get me the Creme De La Mer one (half price, might as well!). During this wait I have since ran out of my Day Wear so today I went to Superdrug to get myself some SPF 50!

I got myself the Superdrug own brand "Solait Babycare cream spf 5" with 5 star UVA protection which is the highest you can get. It's specially formulated for sensitive skin and is suppose to be moisturising so am hoping it's ok for my face.

I know I could have got myself the MAC Prep & Prime spf 50 but hey...cheap and cheerful won over and besides, I can use it on my body too *nods*

Plus bonus..it was buy 1 get 1 free...cha cha cha!

Stay safe in the sun m'dears!

2 comments:

  1. oooooo please do tell when you get the creme de la mer! I've always wondered about that stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. UPDATE: This stuff sucks for the face...it's one sticky gooey mess!

    Steer clear!

    Plan foiled..will have to delve into my Estee lauder samples.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.