Search This Blog

Thursday, 30 July 2009

REVIEW: BENEFIT POWERFLAGE POWDER CONCEALER


So a few weeks ago I swapped a few Boots points for Benefit's Powerflage. It costs something like £19.50 here...horray for reward points!

I got this last week I think, and have been using it pretty much every day since.

High time for a review then and I shall keep it short and sweet.

First impressions, it's tiny. The outer packaging although nice is a waste of space. Once you get the product out of the tube you pretty much chuck it in the bin so I think it would have been nice if they had spent their packaging budget on a better brush that blends better.

The product however is pretty cool. I think. It's one of those products where I will continue to use but I can't say that I am thrilled with or something I would say "yes! Go out and buy!".

It's marketed as a "light defusing powder concealer for under eyes and face".

Hmmm *ponders*

It goes on a dream and feels silky soft thanks to the silica and yes it does help lighten under the eyes. If you're a "on the go" person then I think there are better, not as fussy products that do a better job.

I love Benefit, I really do. I just feel that in this case it's not working for me. But I have heard others rave about this product so will keep going with it and perhaps write an update later on.

I think one of my future posts will be a "Benefit Love" where I will tell you about the products I DO love *nods*

Have you tried it? Would you disagree? Please share your opinions!

3 comments:

  1. I have never tried this so can't comment on the quality on the product. But i have the agree that the amount of packages seems a little ridiculous for the size of product u get!! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm i want to try this but now im not so sure. i'll usually try anything to hide my dark circles of death, if the brush was nice i'd be more keen i think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this powder! I use studio sculpt in an nw under my eyes and set it with this powder. I have a lot of dark, blue tone areas under my eyes but this makes a drastic difference to me. It can't work for all though. I do think it works best as a setting powder for under eye concealer as when I tried it on its own I didn't see much difference.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.