In the UK we are lucky to have some really great affordable drugstore brands and tonight's post focuses on the fantastic Barry M!
I have been buying Barry M for as long as I can remember. They are my go-to-brand for bright and exciting colours...did I mention BRIGHT? :P
I've got Barry M lipsticks, lipglosses, bronzers etc but the products that stands out the most to me have got to be the Dazzle Dusts and Fine Glitter Dusts. They blend fantastically and for £4.50 each you can stock up on some incredible colours and below is my top 5!
From left to right:
Petrol Black (no 98)
I LOVE the different hues in this one...it reminds me of peacock feathers. A really unusual colour that is incredibly unique.
Green Gold (no 26)
This one is more like an antique gold to me. It's a bold metallic colour that that is great for a different take on smokey eyes.
Forest Green (no 25)
MY absolute FAVOURITE green...ever ever EVER! It's just such an amazing shimmery green. A very special shade indeed. If you heart green eyeshadows you really MUST add this to your collection.
Cherry Red (no 84)
A little goes a very long way with this one. Remember to clean your brushes after you use it! A semi matte pinky red, this one is a bold BRIGHT shade.
Winter Berry (no 88)
Ooo this one is sooo gorgeous. It's a metallic deep burgundy berry red. Perfect for Autumn as it works great for a smokey look.
Not so great swatches:


i'm so jealous, i want barry m in canada x
ReplyDeleteI haven't bought any new colours from barry m in a while! I really want pertrol black!
ReplyDeleteWinter berry and cherry red are two of my favourites too, I love mixing cherry red with a clear lipgloss :)
I'm going back home (UK) at the end of Jan and I'm definitely going to pick up some Barry M then - yay! :)
ReplyDelete