It's sooooo cold here in the UK! But I am loving the snow right now :)
Today I thought I would do a quick post on TKMaxx and the wonders you can find in their stores...if you're lucky!
If you don't know what TKMaxx is, it's basically a discount store that sells "designer" clothes, homeware and beauty products.
I don't ever have the patience to sift through all the racks of clothes but I do like a hunt in their beauty section!
Sometimes you can find real gems; for example this week I have seen Benefit products, Nude skincare, Decleor and numerous other brands for discounted prices.
The stock changes frequently so you never really know what you are going to find each time you go.
Below is what I have bought recently:
I also squealed when I saw some Korres Body Butters. OMGosh after the Jasmine one I have been very very eager to try more! These cost me £2.99 each. I am going to give away one of these for my 1 year blog anniversary soon so keep your eyes peeled for the giveaway!
So yes! If you can get to a TKmaxx I would definitely recommend it as for me it allows me to try products I generally wouldn't cough up the full whack for. I like a bit of wise shopping I do ;)
What have you found in TKmaxx? Let me know!


I wish mine had Korres, they are one of my fave brands but neither of the 2 stores near me have anything but absolute crap, in fact some of the stuff is even out of date!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog. Keep it up. I think it is fantastic! I can't wait for your giveaway. ;)
ReplyDeleteI not so long ago found a lovely Lancome quad for a tenner and a cute Pop beauty lipgloss set for a fiver that i snapped up. Always worth a look through TKMaxx
ReplyDelete(^_^)
i had found a Swiss Natural Face Lift Serum for a fiver and a set of biotherm liquid foundation and lipgloss for £12.
ReplyDeleteBtw, in the states, there's a store called T. J. Maxx, i think they are sister companies. ( due the similarities of the name)