Today was the first day of IMATS at Alexandra Palace and what a turnout! It was so unbelievably busy.
There were all kinds of stands, special fx, brushes, mineral make up, hair extensions, and tons and tons of MAKE UP!
Here is what I got:
OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS LIP TARS!!!!
I was lucky to get all the colours I wanted (bar uber) as pretty much all of the reds & pinks sold out within the first few hours.
From left to right: NSFW (incredible!), Hush (sooo pretty!), Pageant (a beautiful workable pink) and RX (to tone the rest down).
ANNNDDD finally..the most amazing blusher brush from Hakuhodo:
Am sooo excited to review the Lip Tars...cannot wait to tell you about these...they live up to all the hype and more. I HEART these so so much!
*UPDATE - wow I got no eyeshadows!
Did you go too? What products did you purchase? Would love to know!


Loving your haul! IMATS was fab wasn't it? That Hakuhodo brush will be amazing I'm sure. I've made up my mind to collect them now!
ReplyDelete@Deborah Jones
ReplyDeleteThe Hakuhoko brush is SOOO incredibly soft...it cost me a fair bit but definitely think it's worth it!
Amazing haul! Congrats on getting your OCC lip tars :D
ReplyDeleteI loved the brushes, had to be sensible or i would have bought them all!
ReplyDeleteWanton is one of my Favourite lippies, its gorgeous! I really wanted the tapered face brush, it was so soft I couldn't stop stroking it but I just couldn't justify buying it when I had already spent as much as I had!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's a shame we didn't get to say hi, I was on the look out for you but didn't see you! x
@Christine - have you tried them before? They are so incredible I absolutely LOVE them!
ReplyDelete@Sarah - the brushes were super expensive...but I was set on one of their blush brushes & had to get one. Could have got a ton of Crown brushes fo the same price though!
@jobetterdays - I think I saw you at OCC! Was going to say hi after I finished my purchase but lost you in the masses :(