It's really encouraging to read such nice and positive things about my blog. I hope you continue to like what I write this year :)
As promised tonight is my 1 Year Anniversary Giveaway!
I took a trundle down to Westfield today and I must have been in a right pink mode because a lot of what I bought is well....pink.
Soooo here is what is up for grabs!
1 x L.A Colors nail polish in Green Satin
1 x Sleek Make up Wonderlast colour in "purity"
1 x Sleek Make up face & body highlighter in 'Bronze Baby"
1 x Gosh multicolour blush in "pink Pie" (I just loved the name!)
1 x Gosh Lipstick in "Darling"
1 x Barry M Nail Paint in Mulberry Pink
1 x Sephora Nail Patch in "Gold Strass" (from Barcelona!)
1 x Sephora Nail Patch in "Black Strass" (from Barcelona!)
ADDED! 1 X Korres Body Butter "Guava" (completely forgot to add this before!)
All items above bought by me.
I've also thrown in a few freebies I picked up which I have never used:
1 x Sephora "Super Shimmer Lip Gloss" trio set (freebie I got in NYC)
1 x Benefit slim make up bag
See below for goodies!
3 Runners up = 1 x Collection 2000 Glam Glitter of your colour choice!
How to enter:
All you have to do to enter is subscribe and tell me your (or someone you know!) funny make up story. Am sure everyone must have one so it's time to spill!
Post your funny make up stories as a comment to this post.
Competition ends on FRIDAY 29TH JANUARY MIDDAY UK TIME.
Winners will be judged by my boy (bf not child!) and announced shortly after closing date. Make him laugh and you win a prize ;)
Re: Prizes, if I contact you and don't get a reply from you within 2 weeks I will pass the prize on to someone else...so please check back to see if you are a winner when I announce them!
Click here to read my funny story...trust me it's a goodie!
GOOD LUCK!


Great giveaway .
ReplyDeleteEnter me please
sh.11175@yahoo.com
hummm I have a lost of funny and sad makeup story one of them when it was my dearest friend wedding , I made a makeup for all, my sis and two of my friend there was a short time for me ,I was preparing my makeup and every think quickly done a smokey eye with nude lip and all I need a fake eyelashes done they were long ,too too long and they already done i try to make it shorter with cissor trying to reduce the tall all i did cut my eye lash and make the fake shorter than what i want :D i was like crazy , take them off and wore another one heheheheh have no time to think about my lose heheheh (of my eyelash )
i follow you on google friends (is that the same as 'subscribing'?)
ReplyDeleteMy funny story is about how makeup is just not a friend to a girl with oily skin, esp in a place as humid as where I live! When I first started wearing makeup, I wore waaaaay more than I should have. I was trying to become better at it byt using it more but I didn't realize how big of a bite I was really taking :/ My mom wears powder foundation so I decided that I was NOT going to be all old fashioned but that I would try the new liquid foundation that was cool about years ago. On top of that, I piled on heavy mascara, eyeliner, lipstick and lipgloss (ah, high school...). It wasn't going too badly until the spring weather started to show its ugly side and drench the entire east coast of the United States with flash flood rates of rain. All the liquid foundation (which btw did NOT match my skin tone) started to melt off with the dark eye makeup. The only thing that was waterproof was my lipgloss. When I walked into school, I looked like the Joker from Batman, I kid you not.
This is why I have since learned the power of makeup primer and setting powder, as well as the greatness of daily makeup that doesn't consist mainly of rainbow colors. On a day when it is very VERY clear outside, I think to myself, "red lips? to do or not to do?" And then I panic...just a little when I walk out the door and see a cloud.
Hahahaha When I first started out using makeup.. I remember I had one eye sliiiightly smaller than the other, so I would compensate {stupid idea!} to add more liner on one eye than the other, to 'even' it out. Yeah, it resulted me in looking at my eyes and going Hmm.. just a bit more.. abit more.. And ending up looking like a panda!
ReplyDeleteNeedless to say, I've sorted out my eyeliner problems. Now I don't get smudgey panda eyes either at the end of the day :P
Can't say I have a funny story, except one time my liner smudged underneath my eyes which made me look like a panda. I didn't find out until I got home, and it was too late to fix, lol
ReplyDeletea LONG time ago.. (ok about 8 years ago) i found my older brother playing with his gfs eyelash curler which she had left at our house, he musnt have known i was watching him and i asked him "what are you doing?" he jumped & freaked out & ripped out about half of his eyelashes.. it still cracks me up when i think about it.
ReplyDeletea more recent makeup related funny incident, was me finding my 2 and half year old daughter sitting quietly in my room in front of the mirror, EATING my favourite hot pink lipstick which she knows i keep in my makeup bag in my handbag.. that girl has good taste, i must say!
btw, congrats on your 1st year being such a success, love reading your posts. xx
Contest is now closed! Any entries after this comment post will not be accepted.
ReplyDeleteWinners will be announce soon, thanks for entering!