Search This Blog

Tuesday, 12 January 2010

NOTD: BLACK MATTE OPI & KONAD STAMPING!

If you follow me on Twitter you will know that I have just ran out of my Seche Vite top coat and it has been driving me INSANE! I rely on this product heavily when I do manicures. If you haven't tried it WHY NOT EH?!
It just dries nail polish so quickly without having to worry about smudging it or waiting impatiently for it to dry.
I order mine from ebay from the same place as Lollipop26, Jolie Beauty , it's around £3 as oppose to £9 in Boots. Click here to visit the store

ANYWAY...whilst I am waiting for the postman to deliver my new bottles, I have tried and failed at doing manis without SV. Sooo...I've had to revert back to matte.

Why? Because matte nail polishes dry super quick! ONE good thing about them HORRAY!
I decided to Konad stamp some snowflakes on my matte polish in honour of all the snow we've been getting here in the UK. Check them out!

Nail polish: Sephora by OPI "What's a Tire Jack?" Matte
Konad Plate: M58

7 comments:

  1. I just got my 1st bottle of Seche Vite on ebay today & not for £3 either, if only u posted this 2 days ago lol. I tried it for the 1st time too and I am soooo loving it, my polish dried in about 5 mins which never happens

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Henessy - I just found another ebay store for cheap China Glaze and a few other brands. Will post about them as soon as I receive my order. Want to make sure they are good sellers first but keep an eye out for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wil deffo be purhcasing some seche vite thankyou for letting me know! i'd really like to try matte nails but i feel like id feel kinda naked without them being shiney!?haha xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree, matte nail polishes dry faster than others. and oh, i lurve the snow flakes design :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link to the ebay shop. Do you by from a lot of ebay shops? Is there any more you can recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sarah I just made a purchase with another ebay store that sells China Glaze and Color Club for cheap prices. I will write a review as soon as my products arrive about whether they are a good ebayer or not :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are making me want a konad now! That bow is my favourite x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.