Search This Blog

Tuesday, 26 January 2010

I WON A LUSH GOODIE PRIZE! *YAY*

I never ever win anything...ever EVER. Hands up who's with me?

BUT BUT BUT!

I DID win something last month. ME! *dances*

I entered one of the Lush re tweet prize draws they were doing on Twitter you see. Didn't think much of it till I got a reply from them saying I was one of the runners up. WOOO!

My prize arrived over the weekend and I thought I would share it with you:

Inside were the following Lush Christmas products:

The contents inside are as follows:
1 x Snow Fairy shower gel
1 x Angels Delight soap
1 x Glitter Bug

I use to really LOVE Snow Fairy shower gel and didn't get round to buying it last year so it was really fab to be reunited with this pink girly shower gel. It's incredibly sweet scenting...very much laced in sugary sweetness!

Angels Delight is a bright pink star shaped soap that's been a popular favourite during Christmas. It's not my favourite Xmas soap, I've always preferred Snow Cake for it's creamy almond loveliness. Mmmm.

Glitter Bug - This is a cute little cocoa butter shaped bug stuffed full of iridescent glitter which you smooth into your skin to make is sparkle! Right up my street then aye?

*happy sigh*

Thank You Lush for a lovely box of goodies.
*sniffs arm* Ooo I smell edible!

4 comments:

  1. congrats girl. I love snow fairy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks so much :) It's so nice to win things esp if its beauty related!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats you deserve it! xxx
    a friend won via krispy kreme uk on twitter a year's supply! you get a card to order and can have up to a certain amount each day! you had to tweet when the daily fresh batch was done each day! so was just guess work, but jealous :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.