Search This Blog

Saturday, 2 January 2010

FIRST PURCHASES OF 2010: MAC LOVE LACE & SONIA KASHUK

Ok...what does everyone think of Mac's latest collection, "Love Lace"?
Maybe it's just be but I've really not been inspired by the latest Mac collections. I think the last one I liked was Style Black.

*ponders*

So yeah...the only thing I got from this collection was the "light affair" nail polish. Which is really lovely! It reminds me of creamy milkshake...I don't know why but it's what I can only describe as a very edible shade. It's a creamy shade with a smudge of taupy grey...*scratches head*...ack it's an unusual shade! Apologies for the tragic manicure...!

My second purchase of 2010 was the Sonia Kashuk foundation sponge.
I've read so many reviews of this product by American bloggers so it was a pleasant surprise to find it here in the UK. If you're short of brushes you can find Sonia Kashuk brushes and this sponge in the Space NK sale (this sponge was bought at the Kings Road branch).


2 comments:

  1. That nail polish is pretty :) shame i can't quite pull off pale polishes. I have never tried mac nail polish, what is the formula like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sarah the formula for this polish is actually quite streaky...eeek! I always use Seche Vite as my top coat so the streaks are not obvious once you've done this.
    The brush is also quite thin!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.