This evenings post (and the last of Budget Beauty week!) is going to be a quick one just to let you know about some online sales that have caught my eye! Most do international shipping with the exception of Just Beauty Direct.
UK SALES
Just Beauty Direct are having a FAB sale on Smashbox with eye shadow duos and single eyeshadows starting at £3.53! There is also a sale for Bare Esscentuals and a few natural brands such as the New Zealand brand, Trilogy.
Check out the sale here
Asos.com have also got a beauty sale which includes small discounts on Illamasqua, Paul & Joe, Too Faced and Korres to name a few!
Check out the sale here
Spoiltbrat.co.uk have some Pupa and Ciate nail polishes on sale
Check out the sale here
Space NK. Sonia Kashuk brushes are super cheap at the mo! When I visited the store they were still quite pricey but a second visit and you can now buy them at stupid prices! Most stores seem to have sold out of them so best to buy online now. I highly recommend the angled blush and contour brushes. Review to follow shortly. (I'm not sure if they do international shipping but this sale was too good to not include!)
Click here to shop
US SALES
Cherry Culture stock NYX for cheap. Round lipsticks are currently $1.75 with Jumbo Eye Pencils for $3. I made a large over over xmas when there was an additional 20% off so watch out for the NYX haul post coming as soon as the postman delivers my order!
Check out the sale here
If you know of any good online sales happening at the moment please leave a comment and let us know!
Search This Blog
Saturday, 9 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I did an NYX haul as well when it was 20% off. It arrived on Friday so I need to post as well. Their quality varies wildly, but the shadows and jumbo pencils seem pretty good
ReplyDeleteLove just beauty direct, they package everything so lovely, and shipping is fast!
ReplyDelete