I've been meaning to write this review for an AGE now! So much to blog about and only two hands!
So I purchased these brushes from Space NK on the Kings Road at the beginning of the year. They had quite an impressive sale if you were into Shu Uemura, Naked, Eve Lom and of course Sonia Kashuk!
The first thing my mitts honed in on was the Blending Sponge. I didn't even realise Space NK stocked it so my heart did a little materialistic flutter when it saw this :P
To use this I basically apply a big of foundation to the back of my hand, dab the sponge in and gently stipple the foundation on my face. You don't get the streaks you can get with brushes and it's very easy to use and only cost £5 :)
To all Beauty Blender fans...sorry still not bought it :P
Next up are a few brushes. I specifically chose face brushes as I generally don't have very many of these.
Left to right: Synthetic Flat Blusher Brush, Angled Contour Blusher Brush, Contour Brush.
The other two brushes are lovely and soft, I use the larger one for blush and the contour one to apply my cheek highlighter. I love the design of the handles as they make the brush easier to hold. My only grip with them is that a few of the bristles like to be rebels and stick out...this really bugs me when brushes do this!
BUT! They did pick up blush well and I distributed it evenly on my cheeks :)
Having said that the blush brush was around £6.50, the contour one £5.50 and the flat brush around £4.50 so they were nice and cheap :)
The original price of these brushes was over £20 each and I can say I would never buy them for full price! But sale price...I bought an extra set for a present :)
Click here to view the brushes on SpaceNK
Click here to view the brushes at Target


I actually bought the same brushes as you did~ The angled & contour brushes are lovely, but the flat top brush isn't that good though. If it is used for foundation, it is kind of too small in size...anyway, for the price, they are really good in general...
ReplyDelete