Search This Blog

Sunday, 10 January 2010

FOTD: THE ELEMENTS - FIRE

One of my blogging New Year's resolutions was to do more "Face of the Days". My main problem is finding inspiration but luckily the boy gave me some ideas...which in this case was "fire colours". He wanted to see some oranges, reds and yellows so after much pondering I came up with the following look:

THE ELEMENTS - FIRE!


Products used:
Barry M Dazzle Glass in 96 (yellow/gold shade)
88 Palette (red/orange shades)
Mac pigment in "Naked" to blend edges
Urban Decay eye liner "perversion"
Mac Fluidline "Blacktrack"
MUFE Aqua Smokey Eye Mascara
Orange glitter from the Pop Beauty glitter party kit (can substitute with the NYX loose orange glitter!)

I'm pretty happy with the way it came out!

Next elements look will be "Air".



6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Just wish I could get my liner that perfect!x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! The liner is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is bautiful! I love the eyeliner, it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe it or not I really struggle with getting my eyeliner at the correct angle. I can go months with getting it right and then fail for a good few months after!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.