My favourite drugstore brands are as follows:
COLLECTION 2000
I love them for their glitter overload! The glitter eyeliners, the loose glitter...*sigh* So much and so cheap! They also have a fab range of loose pigments with "inky" being my absolute favourite followed by "enchanted"(inky is on the left!).
I really love the velvet touch eyeliners by Gosh. They remind me of the Urban Decay 24/7 liners as they are super soft and buttery to apply!
They also have some fab nail polishes and I really love their pencil brush, a softer version of Mac's 219 which is great for using with highlighters for the inner eye corners.
I really love Sleek make up palettes as they are such good value for money. I recently purchased the Acid palette which has bright neon colours unlike any other drugstore brand. Sleek have also kindly started to send me a few items and I really liked the "flamingo" blusher they sent me!
BARRY M
Of course I LOVE this brand! My teenage beauty years was all Barry M! I love the Dazzle and Glitter Dusts as you know and really am liking their limited edition glitter glosses at the moment.
REVLON
Lipsticks...I love the super lustrous ones as you know...Cherries in the Snow! I do wish they would release more of the mattes as the reds are too orange for me.
Revlon also have the fab colourstay foundation but the one thing they disappoint me on is their mascaras! having said that they have a new one out so might have to check it out...
Hmmmm, think that's about it for me! If I can squeeze another "beauty budget week" post in I shall...maybe top 10 products? *goes off to ponder some more*


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.