Search This Blog

Thursday, 14 January 2010

HELL CANDY MAKE UP IS 1 YEAR OLD TODAY!

Can you believe it's been one WHOLE year since I first started this blog?!

Hell Candy Make Up is one year old!

Thank you to everyone who has been reading and subscribing to my blog.
I am a very proud and passionate blogger and every time I see a new subscriber to my blog it makes me so happy!
It really means so MUCH to me to think that there are fellow beauty lovers out there who take an interest in what I write.
I hope that the second year of Hell Candy Make Up keeps you entertained as I try and test, vent and fume, mutter and ramble my way through numerous products and beauty styles :)


To celebrate I decided to buy my first YSL Rouge Volupte!
I've been putting myself off buying any because come on! They are ridiculously over priced. £20 for a lipstick!
Well, that's what I would usually say anyway...but as it is a special occasion; I somewhat feel like I can justify this purchase *nods*

Please check back tomorrow as I will be holding a 1 Year Anniversary Giveaway! I just need to make a trip to Superdrug and Boots tomorrow for the prizes!

Thanks again for reading and subscribing. I hope you enjoy the second year!

Hell Candy x





9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 1 year anniversary! Great blog. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy One Year Anniversary!! I really do love reading your blog, you do amazing reviews! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay congratulations! Happy anniversary/birthday and all that jazz :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations!!! well done for creating such an awesome blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! One year already? Wow.
    And look at your followers? That's insane. I remember when there was just a handful of us. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Love your blog, always interesting to read.
    Keep going!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy one year anniversary! your blog is my fave of all the beauty blogs! much love xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.