Search This Blog

Tuesday, 19 January 2010

REVIEW: NATURTINT NUTRIDEEP MULTIPLIER - ONE FAB CONDITIONER!

I've mentioned a few times how much I love the Naturtint hair dye which I was introduced to by my hairdresser last year. It's just much more gentler on my long hair and I've felt like my hair is all the more healthier since using it.Read my review here

In my review I mentioned the conditioner that comes it with and said that it's "
it is really moisturing too."

Anyway!I have since found out that Naturtint have made this a stand alone product called "Nutrideep Multiplier Protective Cream", and I was kindly sent one to try after a Naturtint representative had seen my "Best Finds of 2009" post :)

So what do I think of it?

It's fantastic! I'd always loved using the little tube that comes with the hair dye so it's great to know that it's now available on it's own as I usually use the whole tube in one go!

I love it because I feel that it really helps my "just been dyed" hair and makes it shiny and most importantly...soft! My hair is also quite fine and I often find treatments/conditioners quite heavy for my hair; either weighing it down, or making it oily. This thankfully does neither!

If you home dye your hair I would definitely recommend you check this product out, especially if you get that dry frizzy, lack lustre hair post dying it! You KNOW what I mean :P

For more information about Nutrideep as well as the Naturtint hair dye, visit www.naturesdream.co.uk where you will find hair tips and advice from celebrity stylist (Lady GaGa, Lizzie Jagger to name a few) and Naturtint's Colour Consultant, Marc Ramos.

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know!

FTC Disclaimer: I was kindly sent this product by a Naturtint representative. I was not paid to write this review and everything above is my own honest and genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.