Search This Blog

Wednesday, 20 January 2010

HOLOGRAPHIC NAIL HAUL - China Glaze & Color Club!

If you follow me on Twitter you will know that I have been slightly obsessive over holographic nail polish lately. I just absolutely LOVED China Glaze's Fairy Dust and Golden Enchantment which I bought before Xmas.

I've since spent an absolute AGE pouring over Lextard's Flickr albums, compiling a list of all the holos that I wanted.
And yes I wanted them bad!

Holographic nail polish is unfortunately not readily available here in the UK (Gosh have one though!), so I trawled through the various EBay stores to find one that had a good selection...and more importantly stocked China Glaze and Color Club!

After much debating (and making sure the total price came under £18 to avoid customs!) I chose the following nail polishes:

China Glaze - Medallion
China Glaze - Nova

China Glaze - OMG
Color Club - Revvvolution
Color Club - Worth the Risque
I've already changed my nail polish twice in two days, all the polishes I bought just look AMAZING! I'll be swatching them throughout the next few days starting with Revvvolution (!):
How AMAZING is this polish???! I really wanted to get China Glaze's "Let's Do it in 3-D" but unfortunately couldn't find it. This was the closest dupe available. It actually looks similar to OPI's "My Private Jet" when it was holographic.

The ebay store I purchased these polishes from is Top Nail Shop. They delivered super fast and I think their prices are very reasonable.

Do you like holographic and glitter nail polishes? What ones would you recommend?

Let me know as I really want to stock up on more!

3 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with painting my nails, I change my nail color every week. These colors are really pretty, I think I'm going to try them next, I love you blog!
    -Alexandria

    www.eyeswdeopen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revvvolution is absolutely gorgeous, definately going to have to look for that!! Look forward to seeing the rest of them! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Revvvolution is amazing! I need that colour! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.