Search This Blog

Wednesday, 1 December 2010

WINTER SOS: HAIR PRODUCTS MUST HAVES!

I'm notorious for being quite terrible with my hair. Sure I wash it regularly but when it comes to brushing, let alone treatments of any kind, then I pretty much fail...and really rather miserably!

After a bit of a dabble with Japanese blonde hair dye, my hair has been crying out for some mercy and I have listened.

The cold weather and the central heating is not helping my hair dilemas, so I have tried a shed load of products and am now ready to present to you my hair care MUST HAVES!


1) NATURTINT NUTRIDEEP MULTIPLIER £7.99


Am not sure how well known this product is but it deserves to be high up there with hair care holy grails! Don't be put off by it's unassuming packaging, this conditioner is a miracle worker and has the power to turn strawlike hair to silk. I always keep this stocked.



I've hunted high and low for a decent leave-in conditioner with non quite matching the bill.
Aveda's one is lovely and tames my fluffy hair, giving it the conditioning that it needs without feeling sticky. It also smells great. MUCH LOVE for this one.


3) MOROCCANOIL £29.95



I know some of you have already heard me raving about this product...it's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Not only does it smell yummy, it also makes my dry ends super soft and silky. I love it so much I am often caught sniffing my hair or badgering someone to touch my hair and feel the difference!
Consisting of Argan oil, the blend is also
"rich in vitamins and natural elements that fortify the hair, including Vitamin F (Omega 6), Vitamin A to improve elasticity, Vitamin E to protect against free-radicals, and Phenols to shield against environmental stressors".
Yep it's a little pricey at £29.95 a bottle but it will last you ages and I will happily fork out this amount when mine is finished. For reference I am using the lighter version of this which suits my fine, flyaway hair perfectly.



SO those are mine! What are yours? Would love to hear your recommendations!

(*Moroccanoil & Aveda's damage remedy were sent to me as PR samples.Thanks so much for giving me the chance to try these incredible products! All opinions are my own and my own only, and I flipping well LOVE these products).

3 comments:

  1. I have the normal Damage Remedy conditioner and I love it. been wanting to try Moroccan Oil but the price tag keeps making me hesitate - one for after Christmas, methinks! I have so many problems with my hair, it's wavy so it's naturally dry and I had to stop bleaching it. The Kiehl's silk groom serum is really good for adding shine without making your hair greasy and I'm also loving Trevor Sorbie Frizz Control range at the moment, really helped my hair stay smooth.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @stellieStellina Thanks so much for the comments and recommendations. Will have to check those products out.
    I think Moroccanoil do try me kits which might be a good introduction to the brand. It is pretty pricey but after using it I'm in love. Mayeb find a salon near you that stocks it and try it first :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Body Shop's Brazil Nut hair mask is pretty good for conditioning the hair.
    LUSH's Snake Oil scalp massage bar for soothing the scalp - Even though it smells a bit dodgey haha! Otherwise I use coconut oil.
    I also love CIBU Tsu Shine for making hair look smooth and shiny :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.