A few people have asked me where I got my sparkly dots which I used in a few of my latest Nail of the Days.
After seeing so many nail art designs in Japanese magazines I really wanted to get my hands on some dots to try my own diy manicures.
However, they are not easy to find! I searched online and ordered some but they were far too small. After a huge hunt I pretty much gave up hope until last month when I decided to walk into Sallys on Shaftesbury Avenue in the Westend...and that's where I found these! I often frequent this store and have never seen them before so they must be pretty new.
They cost something like £7.80 and you get lots of lovely colours:
I'm not particularly fond of the rings but the dots themselves are just super pretty:
I need to find some free time to experiment with them so I can create art like the following:
Here are the designs I've created so far:
Search This Blog
Friday, 21 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









The pink one is so cute ! I can never grow my nails as long as yours -.- OR have the patience to do that, looks cool (: x
ReplyDeleteWow you get a quite a lot in one set! I am definitely going to try and get my hands on these :)
ReplyDeleteThank-you so much for doing a post on them! Xx
I like this on pink nail polish.
ReplyDeleteOoh, that looks so nice!
ReplyDelete