It's no secret that I love Lush products so I am super excited to try their new products for Valentines day!
The Frog Prince bath ballistic (£2.75)
I think this ballistic is just adorable! I love it when they have something tucked inside, so pop this one in the bath to discover who your prince charming is...scented with jasmine, sandalwood, rose and neroli all of which really appeal to my senses...a must try for me!
It's Raining Men shower gel (£4.25 for 110g / £7.95 for 260g / £14.25 for 510g)
If you like Honey I washed the Kids soap then huge chances are you will adore this shower gel as they both share the same scent :)A sweet creme brulee shower gel that will no doubt be a hit with Snow Fairy fans ;)
Love Birds soap (£3 for 100g)
I use to love the B Never Too Busy To B Beautiful perfume entitled "Get Fluffy" so am over the moon to discover that the same frgrance will be used for the Love Birds soap. It's an intoxicating blend of vanilla and jasmine, very feminine and very sensual. Can't wait to try it!
Search This Blog
Tuesday, 11 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





These are the cutest! :)
ReplyDelete