Search This Blog

Friday, 21 January 2011

BIZZARE: THE SWEET SMELL OF SUCCESS – SMELL ME THE MONEY!

(image source: www.liquidmoney.com)
Ever wanted to smell of money? Well now you literally can.
One of my  work colleagues sent me an article about the new fragrance aptly entitled “Money”, which is available in his and her versions and comes in boxes stuffed with real shreaded dollars...kerching!

Created by Patrick MaCarthy, a Microsoft VP of sales by day and money perfuming making guy by night, each bottle retails at $35.
McCarthy told AOL news: "I really feel that people who wear this will feel more confident ...I got the idea after reading a story about a Japanese study that showed a significant increase in worker productivity when the smell of money was pumped through vents into factories."

Hmmm...interesting. You can read the full AOL article here

So how bout you? Fancy parfum de l'argent? If you do you can visit the website here

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Money smelling perfume?! I'm not exactly if that will really make people feel confident. In fact, I think people who would use this have a higher chance of being robbed. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so silly. If they had any sense they would make a man's perfume that smelled like 70-90% off sale, women would not be able to resist... Right?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.