Search This Blog

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

REVIEW: BENEFIT FULL FINISH LIPSTICKS

I am a huge lipstick lover so when the lovely team at Benefit surprised me with a parcel of lipsticks to try I squealed with utter delight.
The lipsticks have recently been repackaged, with the original lippies weighing in at 3g. The new ones are 3.6g so you get a little bit more for the same price :)


So what are they like?


The lipsticks are superb. They glide on with ease, feeling light on the lips whilst keeping them moisturised. There is no real scent or taste to them which for me is ok as I can easily get put of lipsticks if they smell bad!
I gave one to my mum to trial for me and she just came back from holiday telling me how much she loved it. She doesn't wear much make up these days but she was really pleased that she took it with her on holiday, wearing it every day and praising it for it's how nice it felt on her lips. I noticed she had it tucked in her reading glasses case. Any product stuffed in there has pride of place as she carries her glasses everywhere so she must really love it!
She said she would give me a quote for this post bless her but shes still jetlagged so I'll add it tomorrow ;)

On to the swatches!
Finders Keepers:
 Saucy:
Shy:
 Wanna?:
 Espionage:

My favourites are Shy and Wanna? I love the raspberry sorbet colour of Wanna? and Shy is perfect for day time wear.

The Benefit lipsticks retail at £14 each. www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk
Have you tried any of the Benefit lipsticks? Which one is your favourite?

(pr samples sent for review consideraton)

5 comments:

  1. Espionage looks great on you, too, you have the perfect skin tone for it :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, likey!! I want Espionage now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanna? is my favourite out of the lot too! Beautiful colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great on you! Very kissable ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo you got some gorgeous colours!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.