Search This Blog

Tuesday, 25 January 2011

LIZ EARLE ENERGISING BODY LOTION...SIMPLY INVIGORATING!

I've been a fan of Liz Earle for a good 10 years and I remember the second product I ever tried was the Energising Hip & Thigh Gel. At the time I loved it..the scent is incredible and so naturally intoxicating. So when Liz Earle announced that they were releasing an Energising Body Lotion I couldn't wait to try it.
The lotion shares the same deliciously invigorating scent as the Hip & Thigh gel...it's just heavenly. Packed with 19 naturally active botanicals including butchers broom, caffeine, geranium and rosemary to name a few it sinks in super fast, scenting the skin with a gorgeous fresh, clean herbal scent. You really need to smell it for yourself to understand why I love it so much :)


Designed to help smooth, firm and tone the skin, the lotion retails for £16.50 for a 150ml tube. You can also get a 30ml try me size for £4.75. Well worth checking out!

2 comments:

  1. Totally love this stuff!!! Am addicted!! have you tried the body scrub?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to get this but it's the price that's putting me off! :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.