Search This Blog

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

NEW EOS LIP BALM COMBATS THE GERMS!

(image taken from the eos website: www.evolutionofsmooth.com)
I love the eos lip balms so am super excited to see that they are about to release a new medicated, antibacterial lip balm to combat the spread of germs on the lips and mouth.


Containing 95% natural ingredients it's tangerine flavoured and another one to add to my eos collection. Now to just pester some friends in the US to grab me one at a drugstore... 


You can read my review of the eos lip balms here


Click here to visit the eos website for more information (it's not an affiliate link!)

7 comments:

  1. I do like these, hopefully zuneta will get this one soon too

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before the end of 2011, I vow to own an EOS lip balm.. I just love the shape of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love EOS lip balms...I've nearly come to the end of my pink one (is that forset fruits? Can't remember) so this will be the next one I purchase! Tangerine sounds quite tasty! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really wanna try these 2!!

    I dont know how am gonna get one either, hope they come to the uk!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting! Why won't they come to Canada? ARGH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the design - but not too sure that the spread of germs on the lips and mouth is a particular problem, let alone one that a lip balm needs to address! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.