Search This Blog

Sunday, 2 January 2011

THE BEST SMELLING SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER! (Tommy Guns jasmine, wild nettle & sweet almond)

Hello & Happy New Year!

My first review of 2011 is going to be a hair care product!
If you've been reading my blog for a while you will know that I am pretty hopeless with my hair.  I over dye it, rarely brush it and adorning it with any special treatment is non existent.
However, I've been testing out several different types of hair care for the last few months & my hair in turn has been lapping up the attention.

I was introduced to the Tommy Guns hair care range at a recent bloggers event. Prior to this, the only thing I knew about Tommy Guns was that they run a few salons in London, one of which was responsible for cutting the best hair cut one of my best friends has ever had. Louise your hair was absolutely stunning!

The Jasmine, Wild Nettle & Sweet Almond range from Tommy Guns smells heavenly. So much so that I can't stop sniffing my hair. I love the delicate floral, clean scent that lingers for a long time *sniffs hair* mmmmm! Smells so so good. 


But scent aside, the Jasmine range is created for dry and coloured hair with the shampoo lathering and cleansing wonderfully.
The conditioner also works fabulously, detangling and moisturising my super dyed hair with ease and leaving it soft and smooth without any fluffiness :)


For some reason I can't find this particular range on the Tommy Guns website but I know it's a new addition and you can find the entire range available from John Lewis and Waitrose for £4.99 for each 250ml bottle. US readers, you can purchase them from Scoop Stores. Well worth checking out.


Have you tried any of the Tommy Guns range? Which is your favourite?
For those of you that haven't, what is your favourite smelling shampoo & conditioner? Would love to know!


(PR sample)

2 comments:

  1. I expected this to be really highly priced - Glad to see it's very affordable! Sounds like something I should put down on my 'to try' list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was always put off by the price tbh I always thought they looked cute, I'm looking for some new stuff so might very well try this! (I get random itchy scalp with some shampoos!)

    Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.