Search This Blog

Wednesday, 5 January 2011

FOTD: VIOLET PURPLE HAZE! (Superdrug MUA eyeshadows)

I know I haven't posted my New Years resolutions but when I do one of them will be to definitely make more of an effort to do FOTD posts and wear more eyeshadow!

SOOOO here is my first FOTD for 2011:


Products I used are as follows:
Topshop "coal" kohl over 3/4 of lid
Superdrug MUA eyeshadows (shade 9 & 13) on on lid and crease (the bluer shade is the violet over black kohl):
I got these eyeshadows in a set of three over xmas for a bargain price of £1.99. Really LOVE the duochrome pearl violet shade which as good colour payoff for the price. Much love.
Eyeliner: Benefit Magic Ink
Inner corner: Gosh Banana eyeliner
Cheeks: Benefit Sugarbomb
Highlighter: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl

3 comments:

  1. I love purple can never go wrong with it. You did a fabulou job very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Hell Notes for Beauty - aw thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this I have been wary of the brand becausee of how cheap it really is! It looks so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.