Search This Blog

Monday, 24 January 2011

NO!NO! 8800 HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM - week 3

It's been three weeks since I first started my No!No!8800 trial. The first few weeks have seen me struggle to get to grips with using it but this week I think I might have mastered it.

As you know I have been struggling with getting it to work properly when I use it under my arms but I've since found that if I grip it firmly, as if I were holding say a microphone, then it seems to roll much more smoothly without any juttering and I haven't had any surprise ouches either!

I still don't find that it gets close enough to the skin to give close enough hair removal when used on my underarms despite how much I stretch my arm, but that being said I have no trouble using it on my legs which is fab as it doesn't hurt one bit so is a much kinder alternative to epilating and waxing.

Here is the latest hair update.
Definitely think I need to use this device more than twice a week so from this week on I will be using it three times a week. Update on Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. i like using "emjoi epilator" better lol altho it's completely different :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it works I hope it works I hope it works...
    ;-) my skin does not respond kindly to epilating & waxing, it really is a major problem. But my bank account doesn't respond kindly to buying expensive stuff that doesn't work, so hooray for you testing it out for us! (even if that means I have gotten way more intimate with your arm pits than I could ever heave dreamed ;-) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the price for the no no? if you girls know

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anon this model costs £189 and is available from harrods and selfridges :) Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.