I first saw this mascara whilst watching a pixiwoo youtube video (AMAZING tutorials go check them out here) and after seeing the effect it had on Nic's lashes I had to dash out and grab one for myself!
Available for the bargain price of £4.99 this mascara is fantastically cheap and makes my lashes super big.
If you are a regular reader you will know that I usually only purchase waterproof mascaras, finding that non waterproof has a tendency of weighing my lashes down.
However, with the help of a fantastic japanese primer (review to follow soon I PROMISE) I've since been able to use regular mascaras without any problem...horray!
The Big Fake False Lash Effect has a nice big fat brush with the formula on the dry side, applying smoothly, separating lashes and without any clumps.
I love that you can easily build up the volume of your lashes with this and it doesn't dry all crunchy and hard...yay for soft flexible lashes :)
I've not experienced any smudging whilst using this and it lasts all day with ease.
Anyway, without further ado, here are the before and afters...!
I bought this from my local Boots but you can also find it in Superdrug.
Visit the Collection2000 website here
Search This Blog
Saturday, 29 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I'm impressed! Only problem is that it's not available in my country *sobs*
ReplyDeleteWow! I am impressed! I don't think I have bumped in to this mascara yet :-( but I definitely keep out an eye (and some too stubby lashes) for it.
ReplyDeleteI love pixiwoo!
ReplyDeleteYour lashes look great! What a huge difference!
www.beautyblogxo.blogspot.com
amazing final effect!
ReplyDeleteMany compliments for your beautiful blog,I just discovered it! ^^
wow like the effect! this mascara is worth buying!
ReplyDeleteps: I'm giving a hugo boss en armani giveaway. Maybe you like to join when your better?
xxx
I don't like the brush, but your lashes look very good!
ReplyDelete