Search This Blog

Monday, 3 January 2011

NO!NO!8800 HAIR REMOVAL - AN INTRODUCTION :)

Todays blog post is going to be a little bit intimate...am going to talk about hair removal *nods*

If you've been reading this blog for a while you will know that last year I ventured into different alternatives to under arm hair removal. I use to shave but my issue with shaving was that I felt like I had to do it almost every other day. Which proved someone annoying to say the least...
So I ventured into self waxing which despite the initial "WTF have I done?!" pre-rip, it really wasn't painful at all, but was a bit messy what with all that wax.
I also tried epilating which despite the noise was rather effective.


This year I am going all 21st Century and gadgety and will be trialing the No!No!8800.
I've always been intrigued by the No!No products ever since I saw on whilst on a trip to the States.
The No!No8800 is the latest model and allows you to treat facial hair as well as the bikini line.



The first thing that I noticed about the No!No!8800 is that the design is super cute (available in pink & silver) and above all, small and compact. A lot of hair products I've seen on the market are incredibly bulky such as those light technology ones and even epilators.
Another bonus is that it is cordless.


How does it work?
Taken from the No!No! website:
Thermicon™ technology is based on the same principals as laser hair removal with one crucial difference. Thermicon™ uses only heat, making it universally safe and effective for all skin types and hair colors.


Click here to learn more about Thermicon™ technology.

See image below. The thin wire heats up:
The 8800 claims to delivery up to 94% in hair reduction which is impressive so am hoping to see a good reduction in my underarm hair especially but will be using this on my legs too. There are three treatment levels so you can adjust it accordingly.
So there you have it!

I will be using it twice a week (Wednesday & Saturday) for eight weeks and will update you every week on my progress!
Have you used the No!No! before? What are your experiences with it? Would love to know!

You can find out more by visiting the No!No! website

(pr sample, no affiliate links!)

5 comments:

  1. Ohh I'm so curious to see if this works! I have really pale skin and dark hair so you can see EVERY little hair on me and it sucks! I tried traditional Laser Hair Removal (6 sessions, etc.) which was INCREDIBLY expensive and did NOTHING!! my hair grew back just as bad - now that I have shared too much, I hope this works for you and will be turing in to see your progress! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shaylee Anne aw thanks! Am hoping it works too as the thought of fuzz free armpits is very appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with it - I'm looking forward to hear about the progress. A great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I'm really dying to know how it works out for you. I'll definitely be reading your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to your updates to see if the No!No! works for you! I've heard that people do eventually get results, but it does take time and patience. Here's my review of the No!no! 8800.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.