Search This Blog

Friday, 28 January 2011

NEW MELVITA PRODUCTS FOR SPRING & SUMMER 2011

On Wednesday night I attended the Melvita Spring press launch to check out the new products for Spring 2011.

Melvita is France's largest certified beauty brand where every product is certified by ECOCERT.
I've been using their cleanser and toner for over a month now and love how gentle they are on my skin...review to follow soon!

This Spring sees the launch of four ranges with the first being the "Quintessential Beauty Oils". Designed to give you a facial at home, they smell beautiful with three drops all that's need to really nourish your skin.
Available for dry, sensitive and combination skin, the oils will retail for £28 and will be available next month.

Spring also sees the launch of the Naturalift range which features four products to help target the signs of aging. With a face cream, skin serum, mask and eye & lip treatment, there is a product to treat all areas of the face. I was kindly given two products from this collection to try so will let you know how I get along :)  
Melvita have also turned to the east for the inspiration behind the new Floral Bouquet Collection which is available in July. The idea behind this range is a cleanse twice regime which involves cleansing with a soap followed by a cleansing milk. Will post more on this range closer to the release ;)
Last but not least is the "algascience" range for intensive slimming and toning with five products rich in energising minerals to help improve your skins appearance :)
At the event I got the chance to meet Melvita's founder Bernard Chevilliat who was on hand to talk through all the products available as well as answer any questions we had.
Have you tried any of the Melvita products? Which ones are your favourite?

A selected range of Melvita products are available in John Lewis and Whole Foods with the full range available from their Covent Garden store and the Melvita website.

1 comment:

  1. It all sounds really good, looking forward to read your experiences with it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.