Apologies for those of you who were expecting to read this update yesterday...my bad!
After last week's slight difficulty with using the No!No! 8800 on my underarms I was advised to use the smaller tip for this area which saw a huge improvement in the No!No! performance. I do still struggle a bit using the No!No! in the main curve of my under arm however it is much easier to use for the rest of the area.
Photo update for week two below:
I think I need more practice with this device as the photo above appears to confirm what I said last week, that I wasn't getting close enough with the device to completely remove all the hair.
Because of this I am debating using it three times a week as oppose to the original two with the hopes that after a few more uses I will be able to master it. Fingers crossed :)
Next update will be on Sunday!
If you missed week 1 you can read it here
Have you tried the No!No!? Got any questions? Leave a comment and I shall try and answer them for you :)
Search This Blog
Monday, 17 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.