Right so tonight I thought I would do a round up of what's in, what's out, what's pissing me off, what I am LOVING right now..you get the picture ;)
So on we go!
BEAUTY HEAVEN
1) Mac 226 eyeshadow blending brush
...this brush is a MUST. GO get it before you regret it. If you find blending brushes like the 222 too large to really work with, or say if you use more than 1 colour on your lids at any given time, then THIS is the brush to get. It's limited edition so get in there quick!
2) Mac Blusher in "Dame".
This blusher just doesn't get the respect it so deserves. I heart this shade so much as if you're a bit blusher weary, frighten you might look more like bozo the clown etc, then this one is a goody as you really, seriously cannot overload. It's definitely a "builder uper" so if you struggle with powder blushes, give this one a go. Just use a nice fluffy brush and you should be reet!
3)Sleek Make Up "Wonderlast" lip colour.
These babies are incredible. I've so far got Berry Blush, Purity and Crimson Fire. They are on offer in Superdrug, 2 for £6.99 which is what drew me to them in the first place. I am going to write a proper review of them very soon...
BEAUTY HELL
1) Dr Russo Medispa going into administration.
ARGHHHH! There goes my beloved OPI gel nails at a discounted price of 40% off *stamps foot*. Plus my free glasses of champagne! Where am I going to get all this for £18 eh? EH? (if you can recommend a good place for gel infills in London, preferably WESTEND, please please let me know). I don't know if I can bear to be without them now and Nail Inc is SO expensive!
2) Revlon Nail Polish brushes.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the colours...but the brushes are testing my absolute patience. Streaky lines all over the place.
3) Konad Nail Stamping Kit
I love the effect, I just really hate screwing it up. The prefectionist in me freaks out at every minute smear. All that aside though I think I am still going to keep trying, so this might be beauty heaven when I get better at it!
So that's mine, what about yours? :)
Search This Blog
Friday, 17 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.