If you follow me on Twitter you will know that I was desperately trying NOT to play with my Konad nail stamp last night. Unfortunately I couldn't help myself and this is the results:

It's just so hard to not be a perfectionist about it! Thankfully I could stamp and scrap off what I was not happy with. Having said that there are still bit's that irritate me...
It just didn't seem right to not add a little "mutter" entry to the week. I like my mutterings I do :)
So this week I have been mostly thinking about:
1) Face Of The Day
I really want to start doing face of the day as I don't want this blog to just have reviews and hauls y'know? I do really like playing with my eye shadows and I heart GLITTER immensely so expect some FODs very soon...
2) New Digital Camera
I need one..so therefore I bought one.
It was high time I got myself a new compact digital camera so I've been harassing the Jessops staff and snapping swatches in store to find one that was suitable for blog photos. I did of course go to Amazon to buy it though!
3) Ben Nye
I really want this palette. It's SO expensive over here in the UK but if I order it online the postage is a rip off and no doubt I shall get slapped with customs fees to...soo yeah. I can't win but I do NEED.
4) Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tars
I really want these! Why have I not bought them yet?
5) Make Up storage
I need to make a serious trip to Muji and asap. The make up stash is starting to breed and multiply...MUST-CONTAIN-THEM.
Hmmmm...*ponders*
There is a hell of a lot I could easily mutter about but I shall stop there!
Have a lovely weekend everyone and I shall post again on Monday :)


The nails are so pretty =) where do you get your konad stuff from?
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah,
ReplyDeletethanks so much for the comment! I get my Konad stuff from this website: www.konad.co.uk
Hope this helps!
your nails are amazing! what did yu do to make them so beautiful?! i swear i love nails but i have no idea what to use to make them all beautiful!
ReplyDeletehi Claire eloise,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment! I'm afraid I cheat and they are actually gel nails but I am thinking of getting them removed next week. Will set myself a task and try and grow naturally healthy nails!
Fingers crossed!
The kit I used to create the nail design is the Konad Nail Stamping kit. Google Konad and you should find some good websites to but a kit from :)