My dad recently gave me a set of Neal's Yards goodies...he knows I adore the stuff and mmmm he got me some yummy products I must say!I adore Neal's Yard Remedies and I sometimes feel like they are one of those companies that often get forgotten about but they truly make some of the best bath oils about. Visit them alone just to try the soothing bath oil...it's soooo good.
I'm really into my natural (or as natural as you can get!) products, and anything synthetic smelling just doesn't cut it with me so I was very happy to receive a Geranium and Orange gift set.

The set came with shower gel, soap and a body butter.
I LOVE the scent and I am particularly fond of the "body butter".
This stuff is delicious!It's delightfully scented and wonderfully fresh. Me like it very much and it's 100% organic and packed full of natural moisturisers like olive oil and shea butter. No mineral oil in sight!
You only need a smudge of this stuff as a little goes a long way and it melts on contact with the skin and passes my 30 second rule! Horray!
(30 second rule = must sink into the skin COMPLETELY within 30 seconds or less). Pet peeve if a moisturiser just slides on the surface of the skin and does ziltch.
The butter that came in my set was only 40g but you can buy it separately, sold as a 200g jar but the downside is it's quite pricey (£25.10). Still...I think if you're looking for a yummy treat then this product might fit the bill!
Visit the Neal's Yard website here


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOoooh the body butter sounds good. Will definitely have to give that a try at some point!
ReplyDeleteThere are some lovely things on the website too, I've never tried Neal's Yard before but I've heard good things about it.
Jo
I've recently set up as Neal's Yard Home consultant and one of the perks is working my way through sampling the range. Geranium and orange is lovely and this morning I used the Frankicense and Mandarin body lotion. It absorbs really quickly and I can still smell it now (late morning).
ReplyDeleteHey Kate, what a fab perk indeed! It's great when you are really into the products too. I would love to try more of the range with this month's purchase to be the Frankincense Face cream :)
ReplyDelete