Search This Blog

Friday, 24 July 2009

GRUMPY? IT'S TIME FOR LUSH'S "HAPPY FOR SAD"!


I am sick of this weather. SICK OF IT.

Umbrella, sunglasses,
umbrella, sunglasses, umbrella, sunglasses, umbrella, sunglasses, umbrella, sunglasses, umbrella, sunglasses, umbrella, sunglasses, umbrella, sunglasses...ARGHHHHHH!!!

See, here in Blighty we have a a special kind of Summertime. It rains...our weather folk tell us it's going to be a heatwave to help us with our stiff upper lips, they mention Indian Summers when all is forelorn...

*throws hands in the air*

So tonight I thought I would tell you about one of my favourite Retro Lush products. This is one of the products I rush home to. One that one whiff of make me feel blissful again.

Let me introduce you to "HAPPY FOR SAD" shower gel.

I am so glad that this product is available to buy again. I truly am.
It smells soooo good with a top fragrance of Neroli which is my absolute favourite essential oil.
It's fresh but despite the fact that it does have citrus oils in, they don't dominate this shower gel and it smells freshly floral..not too girly, not too FRESH!

Does that even make sense? *pulls face*

The Lush website says:
"
bring some extra sunshine to your body weve bottled refreshing mandarin oil, grapefruit oil for its traditional anti-depressant properties and rose oxymel to help soothe tension. We also add fairly serious quantities of the ultimate in naturally relaxing substances, neroli oil, the one thats been proven to induce euphoria."

So in a nutshell, if you've been caught in the rain like me (I walked into my office looking like I had a crazy moment and went swimming in the Thames, fully clothed...), then this product should hopefully(!) help you on your way to feeling a little bit better.

As they say in the movie The Crow...."It can't rain all the time". *snickers*

THEY NEVER LIVED IN ENGLAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.