So tonight was going to be a FOTD but seeing as I have just got in from the MONSOON like weather outside (minus umbrella) well, you can imagine what my make up is looking like right now!
SOOO plan b is a review of the Sleek Cosmetic products I purchased earlier this week.
A quick run down of Sleek = cheap as chips make up line available from Superdrug for around the £3 mark.
See, cheap can generally mean you get what you pay for. Most of the time anyway.
This week I purchased a few items from Sleek. Namely an ink pot in "Denim" blue, and a few Wonderlast lipglosses.
First off let's start with the ink pot. It's dead cute and comes with a miniature brush to apply the liner with. Looks similar to the Bobbi Brown ink pots ;) The pigmentation isn't as fab as a Mac Fluid line but for £3.91 it's a damn good alternative. For credit crunch tastic lasses this is a very fine alternative!
I also purchased two Wonderlast lip glosses/lip colours.
I LOVE these. They basically follow along the same principle as all 8 hour lip products. Colour on one end, and clear lip gloss in the other. But the great thing about this is it's not super drying! You apply the lip colour on, wait for 45 secs, then apply the coconut scented clear lip gloss.
I LOVE these and I am definitely going to get more tomorrow! I know I should technically add some swatches to this but I am so so tired that I am in dire need of sleeping so will take photos tomorrow :)
I trialed one during work and it stood the test of tea drinking super well. Dead impressed and didn't have to reapply all afternoon!
BUT yes, for £3.91 for a Wonderlast you really can't go wrong!


Have you tried the palettes? Like reading your blog!
ReplyDelete